Martes, Marso 15, 2011

Computer Science is My Choice

Good Day,, By the way im jason besa, a computer science student of hercor college. Like every one out there, i have my own choice in every thing i do like buying some of my personal things and many other more. Everyone of us have differences. We have different opinions in life. Like me, i have my own choice in choosing what course should i take. But then finally , i decided to take computer science course, y? It's because i love to explore computers. I love computer games by the way.

I reason that i like about computer is the internet, the computer and many other things which is useful to me. I love to play computer games, but i always make sure that i'm playing computer games during my vacant time only in order that i can manage my schedule on my studies. My study is my priority.. I need to make sure that i can pass all the subject that i have...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento