Miyerkules, Marso 16, 2011

Be more serious in my studies


Be more serious, stop playing games all the time, concentrate on my studies and plan for my career are the best things that should I do now. I have been so playful especially computer games on this path of my life(my college) and suddenly I started to feel that why I am doing this stupid things...Is this things I’m doing is wrong or not?? I don’t have the plan to take this course on college or shall I say what course should I take in college. It seems that I lost track of life because of the games that I am so addicted with.

Even now, if someone gives me a gaming console or a computer loaded with games, I will play it 24/7, not bothering about the happenings around me. Nowadays I have become so addicted to the computer especially in social networking sites like facebook, that I have neglected the daily routine of reviewing all my notes in all the subject that I have.
I’m always thinking that “Can I do it??. I cannot wait for someone to come and serve my achieved goal, the drive to do it has to come from within. This is what I am lacking in, a sense of confidence, urge to achieve, a good sense of awareness and concentration. So now, this is it, I’m really serious with my studies in order for me to graduate….thanks god and to my family..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento